Parasites attack without fear. They manage to enter the human body in various ways without any particular problems or difficulties, to obtain a place to live and free food. These creatures cannot live without their master because they cannot feed themselves. Therefore, they are called parasites, which they roam from one host to another and live at their expense. This can go on indefinitely as long as the person is alive.
You have to know what these parasites are and what they are? Are there any visible symptoms that indicate they are in the body? At the same time, it would be good if each person knew how to get rid of parasites and what is advisable to take in order to permanently cleanse the organism from parasites. It might be better to start with the big picture.
What are parasites?
All of them can be characterized by three characteristics:
- they pose an immediate threat to the owner;
- they completely depend on it;
- stay in touch with the owner for as long as they need to.
This means that all living things with similar properties can be safely classified as parasites. They are divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest parasites pose a danger in the form of parasitoses - diseases that they cause. Those who know amebiasis, giardiasis, balantidiiasis, malaria, trypanosomiasis, toxoplasmosis, trichomoniasis and others know how bad this problem and its negative consequences can be. Helminths also cause ascariasis, opisthorchiasis, echinococcosis, enterobiosis and other dangerous diseases.
Parasitosis can be infected:
- By food. The eggs in or on it go directly to the body.
- By contact. The larvae find their prey in the waters of open reservoirs.
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be caused by the single-celled parasite.
- Protozoa can enter the human bloodstream after being bitten by an infected insect.
Each type of parasite has its own development cycle and preferred habitats. They live in almost all human tissues and organs. Many of them can multiply and travel through blood vessels. They come in both intestinal and extra-intestinal forms. For every parasitic creature that is in the body, certain characteristic symptoms are inherent. Purification of organisms from parasites is recommended only after correct diagnosis and determination of the type of helminth that has entered a person.
Clinical symptoms of the presence of parasites
Before starting any method of getting rid of pests, a person should take a closer look and make sure that they really have an unwanted guest inside. At the slightest suspicion, you should not immediately take drastic measures, but seek help from a parasitologist, who will first advise you to take tests. With the correct diagnosis, you can collect parasites in the body as quickly as possible and without harm to health. The delay is fraught with all kinds of complications and irreversible processes.
There are general symptoms that indicate that there is a guest in the body. They are accompanied by:
- general malaise;
- decrease in performance;
- drastic weight loss;
- periodic onset of skin rashes;
- pain in the gastrointestinal tract without specific location;
- significant increase in temperature;
- irregular bowel movements, alternating with diarrhea and constipation;
In frequent cases, you can see representatives of the parasitic world directly in the feces. The presence of an increased number of eosinophils in the blood and clear signs of anemia also indicate the presence of parasites.
With the parasitic existence of helminths, jaundice intensively develops in the liver. And even biliary colic, if the parasite blocked the bile ducts.
There have been cases where a huge amount of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract has caused intestinal obstruction.
If a mother echinococcus ruptures, many human organs are exposed to toxic poisoning, as well as the rapid spread of the disease throughout the body.
People who are often exposed to colds and have low immunity should take a closer look at their body, this may indicate the presence of helminthic invasion.
To accurately and quickly identify the problem, the physician should know all of the patient's contacts, communication with animals carrying parasites, visits to open bodies of water, and even dietary preferences. If the rules of personal hygiene have never been observed, the attending physician must also know. This will help her quickly determine the diagnosis and prescribe effective treatment to rid the body of parasites.
Each person should know how to kill parasites because 95% of the world's population carry them. All of them, without exception and regardless of their size, are very harmful to the body. More than half of chronic diseases are caused precisely by their parasitic activity. In frequent cases, bronchial asthma, allergies, psoriasis, inflammatory processes in the joints, which have been treated by people for many years, are the fruits of the "work" of parasites.
You can get rid of it with the help of traditional methods and medicines. Both methods are effective.
Folk remedies for parasites
There are a large number of folk remedies that effectively help get rid of parasites. Thanks to them, not only are parasites expelled from the body, but also their protective functions are restored. There are many plants with excellent anthelmintic properties. They are inherent in garlic, nuts, onions, pomegranates, pumpkin seeds. You can drive off helminths with St. John's Wort, wormwood, tansy, thyme, and cloves. They negatively affect adult worms and their larvae.
Recipes of folk remedies in the fight against helminths
- Garlic in kefir.To destroy the worms, 10 small cloves of garlic should be peeled and taken without chewing on an empty stomach, washed with a glass of kefir. Such a procedure is enough to get rid of helminths. For more confidence, it is advisable to repeat it after 7 days.
- Onion infusion.This remedy is made from a medium onion. It should be crushed and filled with 200 g of boiling water. Drink the infused broth overnight all at once on an empty stomach.
- Absinthe tincture.For this you need to take 1-2 teaspoons of this herb, pour boiling water and insist for an hour. This tincture is taken twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, 100 g each for 2-3 days.
- Sbiten.With its help, you can not only cleanse yourself from parasites, but also remove toxins from the body, increase its immunity. To prepare this wonderful remedy, you need to take 1 glass of honey, dissolve it in 1 liter of water and boil on low heat for 20 minutes. After adding 1 teaspoon of cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, bay leaf to this syrup, it should be boiled for another 5 minutes. After the broth is filtered and drunk hot before going to bed for 7-12 days.
Steps for removing unwanted guests
For a complete treatment and purification of the organism against parasites, it is advisable to go through several stages:
- Preparation of the body. Before you start removing parasites from the body, you need to prepare it a little. To do this, it is advisable to use vegetable oils within three days. Flaxseed or pumpkin oil is perfect. Just take 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before meals. Absorbents can be a great alternative. With their help, toxic substances are removed from the body, which are formed from the vital activity of parasitic creatures.
- The second step is considered the main one. It consists in using anthelmintic folk remedies or medical anthelmintic drugs.
- In the third stage it is necessary to restore the body, which has suffered greatly from the presence of helminths in it.
In order to minimize the risk of infection with worms, it is necessary:
- adhere to the rules of personal hygiene;
- minimizes communication with pets;
- every three months to take preventive measures to get rid of animals of helminths;
- avoid contact with stray animals;
- to wet the accommodation at least once every 7 days;
- do not eat unwashed vegetables and fruits;
- eat meat and fish only after thorough heat treatment;
- do not drink water from unreliable sources;
At the slightest appearance of signs of infection with parasites, you should not self-medicate, but you should immediately contact a specialist, he will help you correctly diagnose the disease and prescribe thetreatment needed. If helminths are still found in a family member, all family members should be examined without fail.